List Outcomes from Your 16 -Week Course – List the outcomes (objectives) as written in the course syllabus from the 16 – week hybrid course.
Ø Identify recent technological changes which have broadened the scope and applicability of legal transactions
Ø Using freely available internet sources, search for and download state and federal statutes and case law pertaining to a Cyberlaw subject and cite that law using standard legal notation.
Ø Describe the legislative process and Court interpretation of statutes by case law with respect to cyber events.
Ø Identify the constitutional and statutory criteria which are designed to protect rights to intellectual property for copyrights, trademarks, and patents and show how those rights have been protected by Court action in internet transactions.
Ø Identify and describe statutory and case laws which the government uses to influence commerce on the internet.
Ø Describe the transition of traditional tort litigation to its use in internet transactions.
Ø Using freely available internet sources, search for and download state federal statutes and case law pertaining to an internet crime and cite that law using standard legal notation.
Ø Identify and discuss methods which are used to violate either private or public interest by malicious use of the internet.
Ø Describe the limitations of venue-based litigation in internet procedures and propose methods of resolution of disputes by new or different technology and procedures.
· Responsible in delivering the complete Project Plan with total supporting data which included the status Reports, Issues Log, Performance Testing Matrix, detailed Testing Reports, Fine tuning Recommendation reports to both Executive Management & Senior Management
· Responsible to provide Technical and Functional Support to the users, tester and Business System Analysts
· Managing and Preparation of the Test Plan and Test strategy for the various projects
· Liaison with the onsite and offshore teams for testing status and issue resolution
· Tested the data mapping, fixing errors
· Tested staging table for EDI 210 Invoice, Balance Due Invoice, EDI 810 Invoice inbound, 850 Inbound Purchase order
· Tested Web service using SoapUI
· Involved in User acceptance testing (UAT)
· Written standard test scripts for Oracle Financial, Procure to Pay, SOA, web services
· Involved in standard Functionality testing in Phase I Phase II for 3 Instance
· Documented and communicated test results to the test Management and Business Management Team
· Worked closely with Developers team for different issues
· Experience with test automation tools like JIRA
· Worked on the testing of SaaS, Web services, XML and web application.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more