Need Power Point Presentation with upto 18 – 20 slides with necessary information governance life cycle images/screenshots.
Create Information Governance policy for Fast Food company that have a 35,000 locations worldwide and 1,000,000 employees (Choose any fast food company of your choice for example: McDonalds, Burger King, Jack in the Box, etc.
Power Point Presentation Should include following topics:
1. Acceptable use (Include WiFi, Hot-Spot and other related)
2. Information security
3. Data Retention (Include Information Life-cycle Management, How long the data/information needs to kept, archive, purge. Include any data retention template/image)
4. Main focus for selected company.
Also include –
1. What kind of risk we see? For example: Employees/People bring their personal devices like I-Pads, Cell Phones, Laptops)
2. How to Mitigate these risks?
3. Include the roles in the organization like CEO, COO, Manager, Enterprise Architects, Data Governance, Data Architects and how these people helps. What their strategy is, what they think?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more