PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ASKING FOR ASSIGNMENT
8 PAGES APA NOT INCLUDING TITLE & REFERENCE PAGE (MIN 7 REFERENCES)
DUE 8/2/2017 AT 7P.M EST.. ORIGINAL AND ON TIME..
YOU’RE PICKING 2 COUNTRIES
OVERVIEW OF COURSE CONTENT IS BELOW
For your Final Project, share some of your ideas on how you can use the knowledge and insights gained to promote positive social change in a community/country and the world. It is advisable to select a community/country other than the one where you live.
To prepare for the Final Project, consider possible issues you might encounter when implementing a policy.
Final Project (8 pages), not including the cover and the references:
In developing a policy in the country you selected, consider the following:
Include and Answer these questions in paper
· Explain the rationale for selecting the country.
· Describe the social determinants of health in the country that you would need to address. Explain why you need to address these determinants.
· Explain the possible public issues you might encounter in health literacy and cultural awareness in this country.
· Describe the relationship between health inequality/inequities and life expectancy for the population in your selected country.
· Describe two current efforts in this country (you selected) to reduce health inequities.
· Explain how you might develop a health policy so that it gets the support of the country you selected. Note: Take into account the culture of the country.
PLEASE NOTE: For this assignment, you should select two countries that are not your own. In general, we discourage the use of USA or Nigeria in this assignment, particularly if you come from, or live in, either one of these countries.
OVERVIEW OF WHAT WAS COVERED IN COURSE.. PLEASE READ
1) Determinants of population Health
2) Health in the U.S
· Compare how the U.S. ranks with other nations using various population health metrics
· Evaluate the rank of key health indicators at the state level
· Analyze factors that influence key health indicators
· Analyze insights of population health and its determinants
3) Cultural Awareness and Health Literacy
· Analyze public issues in health literacy and cultural awareness
· Differentiate health literacy and cultural awareness
· Analyze relevant behavioral determinants of health
4) Life Course Approach
· Analyze the influence of early life circumstances on adult morbidity
· Analyze challenges to addressing the upstream risk and protective determinants of health in current health policies
· Analyze improvements to population long-term health
· Analyze the relationship between health inequality/inequities and common biological or behavioral risk factors
· Analyze the relationship between health inequality/inequities and life expectancy
5) Developing culturally appropriate health policies
· Analyze importance of culture and policy development
· Analyze policy development and community support
· Analyze policy development and community engagement
6) Health Status in Canada
· Analyze improvement of health inequities specific to the citizens of Canada
· Evaluate success of Canadian population health interventions
7) Health Status in Japan
· Analyze Japan’s contemporary health status
· Identify significant political and legal features of Japan’s health care system
· Analyze great disparity between the Japanese and American populations
8) Health Status in the European Union
· Compare population health status of countries in the EU with the U.S.
· Analyze European Union on health disparities
· Analyze how communities might adapt certain interventions
9) Population Health in the former Soviet Union, India and China
· Analyze effects of globalization on health in Russia
· Analyze changes in quality of life and mortality in post-transition Russia
· Analyze health outcomes in India, Russia, and China over the last half century
· Analyze health outcomes in the Kerala community compared to the rest of India
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more