2.5 pages to answer, sign each question number
course name: Theology
Please Respond to any THREE questions
1. Any meaningful etymological discussion on the word “Church” involves the Hebrew qahal YHWH and the Greek ecclesia. Discuss these terminologies in terms of the meaning of the Church as a called community. Comment on the Biblical text of Mathew 16 regarding the institution of the Church.
2. State and elaborate on the insights from the article Mary of Nazareth and the Question of God by Maurice Agbaw-Ebai. What are the key insights that will constitute a theology of Mary’s Magnificat [Luke 1:46-55).
3. What are the Sacraments? Why is Baptism the door to all the other Sacraments? State and explain the following: Sacraments of Initiation; Sacraments of Communion or Service; and Sacraments of Healing.
4. What is the central question of the theology of the liturgy? Highlight the significance of any one text from the Book of Exodus that is crucial to the development of the theology of the liturgy. State and explain the key insights of Sacrosanctum Concilium.
5. The four last things are death, judgment, heaven and hell. Elaborate.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more