No longer than 5 pages
Research Paper: The research paper is intended to provide you with the opportunity to more fully explore Corporate Governance topic, as well as examine it from a more empirical perspective. The paper should be no longer than 5 pages in length (not including a cover page or references). It should consist of at least 3 empirical research articles from reputable aging journals (acceptable journals include: Journal of Accountancy, Journal of International Accounting Research, and Journal of Accounting Research are few examples. The paper will be written in APA style.
Things to do list:
1. Try to find review articles about the new Ethics, Fraud & Corporate Governance policy and other basic information to use for background (outside of what is provided in textbook)
2. Write the paper
a. Background information to topic of Ethics, Fraud & Corporate Governance; research question what is it that your investigating in relation to the topic.
1. You may use as many extra review articles or other empirical articles as you would like.
2. Describe the changes and what would be the impact on Corporate America, society, CPA firms and other constituencies. IFRS and GAAP, Corporate Governance, issues, road blocks and more. You are to cover this topic in relation to any aspects of it. Examples: issues with backdating contracts, issues with taxes, and more.
3. The paper must be written in APA format. There are 2 primary ways you will use APA formatting
Full explanation of topic
Introduction to topic
Background, method, results, conclusions of 3 studies
Conclusion to paper
Depth of thought:
Provided own conclusions and thoughts
Critical analysis of research
Provide future directions
Written in clear and understandable language
Provides connections among papers
Succinct language Grammar/Technical aspect:
APA style / other requirements:
Includes section headers
Referencing within paper
Reference page at end
(with all references from paper)
1. Know the subject backwards and forwards before you begin your analysis.
2. Be honest in your evaluations. Don’t let personal issues and opinions cloud your
3. Be analytical, not descriptive.
4. Proofread your work
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more