• Chose one of the three essay topics and respond to it
• 3-5 pages double spaced, Times New Roman font size 12. Any other font/size will result in loosing points. Please use Microsoft word. If you are unable to use Microsoft word, you can convert the document into a PDF file. Only word and PDF files are viewable through D2L.
• Quotes from the book should be cited in parenthetical style at the end of the sentence:
“FDR wasn’t always the most beloved president in America” (Brinkley, p.17).
(Author, pg. #).
• Keep citations consistent throughout the entire paper
• Be conscious of the amount of direct citation that you use. No more than two sentences of direct quotation per citation. If you over cite the book you will be deducted points. There is also never a reason to imbed an entire block of direct citation into your essay. I want to hear your voice in the book essay
• Each book essay has to have a cover page with your name, the date and the question # that you responded to. Failure to provide a cover page or an essay number will result in points being deducted.
• There is no need for a header of any sorts on your first page of text. That is why you attached a cover sheet. Your first page of text should begin indented at the top of the page.
• Anything less than 3 full pages of text will result in significant points being deducted
• Since you are only citing one source, there is no need for a bibliography
• Please be sure to fully answer the question for which you are responding to
• Please proof read your paper
• All papers are checked for plagiarism with turnitin.com
Book Essay #2
For Cause and Comrades
Please choose one topic
1. Using specific examples from the book, discuss the major reasons the book gives for why the northerners and southerners fought in the Civil War.
2. How was slavery a motivating factor for both northerners and southerners to fight in the Civil War? Please use specific examples from the book
3. How did this book change your views of the Civil War? Please use specific examples from the book
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more