Analog Integrated Circuits & Lab
Scan, handwrite answers and upload solutions. Show all required calculations for full credit.
1. Design a 16-Bit DAC Circuit
1. Calculate the values for all resistors
2. Include calculations and schematic
3. Capture a screenshot of several input/output settings from the 16-Bit DAC Circuit
2. For a Wien-bridge oscillator
1. Given R = 50kohm and C = 100nF what is the frequency of oscillation?
2. Given a required frequency of oscillation of f = 10kHz and R = 8kohm, what should the value of C be?
3. Calculate the signal to noise ratio given RMS Noise Voltage = 20mV and RMS Signal Voltage = 2.5V
4. Calculate ETotalRMS given e21RMS = 5V and e22RMS = 7V
5. Calculate SNR(dB) given a noise specification of 680nV
6. Calculate the noise specification given SNR(dB) = 350dB
7. For a simulated inductor application, to yield L = 75mH, R1 = 3kohm, and C1 = 200uF, determine required value of R2.
8. For a constant current generator, with a saturation voltage = 20V and a current reference of 30mA, calculate RLmin.
9. For a precision rectifier application, given EIRMS = 5V, determine EOpeak.
10. For an AC to DC converter, given EIPeak = 10V, determine EI.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more