* Start with this reading.
* Read chapter 16 in your textbook.
1. Pick one of these two visual pieces and explain it using what you’ve learned in the chapter:
* Gone Girl (www.gonegirlmovie.com) Don’t let this website confuse you–it’s just a movie promo and the two alternating pages are all you need to do the assignment.
* The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (http://thesecondbestexoticmarigoldhotel.com/) If you do this one, think about the website overall, but use only one or two images for the specific examples to make your points.
(I chose these two movies because they are very different from one another! If you aren’t fimiliar with them, Gone Girl is a mystery of a missing wife and the husband suspected of killing her. Discovering what happened proves messy. Best Marigold is an ensemble movie of aging Brits moved to India so their retirement dollars stretch further. There they find new chapters to their lives.)
2. Treat the visuals like a written piece that has a “desert island.” Remember that I said writers make sure every word is important to the story? Graphic novelists, advertisers, and designers do that, too, but with the added complication that every part of the visual supporting the words is also important to the story.
3. Before turning in the essay, be sure that your explanations tell readers where and why you see pathos, logos, and ethos in the visuals+text. For Gone Girl, the site is a fake based on the book/movie, but you should go ahead and discuss the components as though they were real. For Best Marigold, here again use just one or two of the images to make your points (although they can be different images than mentioned in support of the chapter, if you’d like.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more