Assume each of the occupational roles. In each role, formulate a recommendation for what should happen to a 12 year old boy who killed a 17-year-old kid over a bicycle in order to be initiated into a gang.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
: Essay Fountain
For as little as $15/Page
- Correctional Officer
- Probation Officer
- Police Officer
Note: You should research the statues in Florida regarding juveniles and criminal sanctions regarding felonies and murder for anyone under the age of 18.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Provide a descriptive summary of at least 150 words for each occupational role. For each role be sure to include the job description, where that occupational role stands on the organizational chart, and the educational level needed for the position.
- Evaluate two (2) roles each occupation would play in the juvenile’s life after arrest. Next, which occupational role do you feel is most important in a juvenile’s life after arrest? Justify your response.
- Develop a solution for each occupational role that addresses the problems and challenges they will face in dealing with the prosecution of the juvenile.
- Organize the above occupational roles in the order with which they fit in the criminal justice model. In your response justify the placement of these occupational roles within the criminal justice model.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
Order your essay today and save 25% with the discount code: THANKYOU