1. Answer the following questions about IT Project Management.
What is a project, and what are its main attributes? How is a project different from what most people do in their day-to-day jobs? Discuss the importance of top management commitment and the development of standards for successful project management. Provide examples to illustrate the importance of these items based on your experience on any type of project. Discuss the unique challenges that an IT project presents.
2. Be sure discussing your thoughts on project management, your views on project’s attributes, and your thoughts on successful project management. You can take opposing/differing views than, but be sure to provide applicable resources as needed
· An interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic. Answer a question (in detail) posted by the instructor
· Provide extensive additional information on the topic. Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
· Share an applicable personal experience. Provide an outside source that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
· Make an argument concerning the topic. At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Use proper citations and references in your post.