****DUE IN 10 HOURS!
Read the following scenario and write a complete 4-7 pages paper on the instruction given below:
In Chapter 2, we explored topics of diversity and the challenges of diversity in the healthcare sector. In this case, you have been asked to join the hospital’s task force for developing a plan to increase the organization’s workforce diversity from its current 10 percent level to 30 percent over the next five years. What recommendations would you make as a member of the task force?
1. Summarize the existing landscape as it relates to diversity in healthcare and in the US in general
2. Explore why healthcare organizations may not be as diverse as they should be
3. What is diversity today (i.e. sex, gender, race, ethnicity, education, culture)
4. Find some theories to substantiate your work on improving diversity
5. Explore some of the challenges and opportunities as it relates to diversity
6. Develop a plan to increase the organization’s workforce diversity from its current 10 percent level to 30 percent over the next five years.
7. What recommendations would you make as a member of the task force?
The Submission Requirement
The length of paper must be full 4-7 pages.
Include minimum 8- 10 scholarly references cited in APA.
It is recommended that you include the following sections in your paper:
· Introduction (one-two paragraphs)
· Case Inquiries Addressed Introduction (body of paper; use sub-sections as you deem necessary)
· Review and Application of Theory (body of paper; use sub-sections as you deem necessary)
You need to demonstrate a significant degree of knowledge regarding the theory you choose. Support with theories that are appropriate for each case. Recommend you review the existing literature to further explore that theory and how it has been applied
· Discussion (Tie the theory back to the case problem)
· Conclusion (one – three paragraphs)
· References (APA style)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more