1. what is a company’s value chain? Explain or cite specifically how Ranbaxy has used primary and support value chain to gain and sustain a competitive advantage over its rivals?
2. . What is one generic competitive strategy used by Ranbaxy and cite specific information from the case to support your example?
3. Why is understanding if the barrier to entry is weak or strong in conducting a competitive analysis?
a. Is the barrier to entry into the Pharmaceutical industry weak, moderate or strong? Explain your response.
b. Second, cite information from the reading what strategy does Ranbaxy take on barriers to entry?
4. What is benchmarking? How does Ranbaxy use benchmarking?
5. Explain how following Components of the Macro-Economic Environment could affect Ranbaxy?
a. Sociocultural forces:
b. Legal and regulatory factors
c. Technological factors
6. Who are Ranbaxy’s major business customers? What is its value proposition to these major customers?
7. Go to http://www.sunpharma.com/ Provide an example of Sunpharma’s
a. Corporate Strategy
b. Business Strategy
c. Functional Strategy
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more