Demonstration of Understanding of Unit 3 concepts
The topics covered in Unit 3 examine the effects that drugs can have on multiple body systems. These effects can happen whether one uses macronutrients, minerals, herbals, poisons, additive drugs, antibacterial, or antiviral drugs. Each class possess a unique mechanism of action intended achieve a desired response or produce an undesirable outcome.
This project is in the form of a PowerPoint Presentation or Research Paper using correct APA format. Address the following questions related to two agents from the classes listed above.
1. Provide a background/introduction of the agents.
2. Discuss the role of the agents in medicine. With poisons, discuss the severity of the poison and the effectiveness of the antidote. With drugs of abuse discuss the severity of the abuse potential and methods for addressing abuse.
3. What is (are) the intended use, intended response, or impact on the applicable body systems?
4. Briefly discuss how the use of poisons and addictive drugs differ from the use of antibacterial and antiviral agents.
5. Provide a conclusion that provides a take home message about each class.
If you choose the PowerPoint Presentation option: Your presentation should be approximately 15 slides in length ( not counting the title and references pages) Also include presenter notes and appropriate visuals.
If you choose the Research Paper option: Your paper should be 5 pages in length (not including the title and reference pages.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more