While middle childhood is the developmental period centered on the child’s growing inclusion in the wider social world, school-age children are also able to participate more fully in the responsibilities of family life.
Incorporate your answers to these questions in a 1- 2 page paper.
1. Imagine you are the parent of a 7-year-old child. What household tasks would you assign to your 7-year-old son? to your 7-year-old daughter?
2. How might the school child’s responsibilities at home affect his or her ability to cope with everyday problems in adolescence and adulthood—for better or for worse?
3. How often are these tasks performed (or how much time do they take)?
4. What tasks do you think would be appropriate for an 11-year-old son? for an 11-year-old daughter?
5. How often are these tasks performed (or how much time do they take)?
6. In your hypothetical family (indicate the number of members and their ages), how are the decisions made about the division of household responsibilities?
7. If you can remember them, describe your own responsibilities at home
during the school years.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more