All work must be original, cited and will be submitted to TURN-IT-IN. Due Date 04/27/20 @ 8PM Eastern Standard Time.
Length: At least 1500 words (6-7 pages); answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner. Each topic should be discussed in your essay.
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. The title page and the reference page are not counted toward the required word count. Be sure to answer all questions. There should be clear headings in your paper that shows each section you are addressing.
References: Support your ideas with at least 3-4 citations in your essay. You should include the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Open Office (.odt) or rich text format (.rtf) file type.
1. Criminalistics and forensic medicine are two major branches of forensic science. List and explain in detail at least five types of examinations listed in Table 2.1 of the textbook. Also list 1-2 samples that would fall under each type of examination.
2. List and explain in detail at least 10 types of evidence examinations conducted by the FBI, including common types of investigations in which each type of examination is used.
3. The 2008 Report of the National Academy of Sciences released a report on forensic science in the United States. Discuss the major findings of this report. Include your opinion on those findings.
4. One of the more controversial recommendations of the National Academy of Sciences report is that crime laboratories should be removed from law enforcement agencies. Explain why that recommendation was made, and whether you agree with it or not? Explain your point of view in detail.
5. Watch an episode of a TV show (fictional or true crime) that focuses on crimes, police, and evidence. (Such shows could include, CSI, Law and Order, NCIS, Major Crimes, Forensic Files, The First 48, American Justice, etc.) Record all types of evidence found in the crime portrayed on the program; all types of tests and examinations performed, and why; and what evidence and/or tests ultimately lead to solving the crime.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more