Please be aware that the percentage of plagiarism for this assignment is 25%.
1. Go to http://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/default.aspx and review the Healthy People 2020 initiative. Pay close attention to the objectives, goals and the indicators.
2. Using your city or county public health department: http://miamidade.floridahealth.gov/ You can choose any of these two counties(Miami-Dade County, Florida, or Broward County, Florida) identify an epidemiological and surveillance data related to population based communicable illnesses.
2. Hepatitis B
4. Based on these chosen communicable illness prepare an analysis discussing how this 3-communicable illness affect your community, and how they were identified and a plan of action to contained them base on healthy people 2020.
– Presentation must be in APA format.
– Arial 12 font attach to the forum/thread in the assignment tab and turnitin with a minimum of 1000 words (excluding first and references page)
– A minimum of 3 evidence based references no older than 5 years are required. – The assignment must include the zip code of the city or county chosen.
Once again, the assignment will be posted in turnitin to verify originality!
FREE OF PLAGIARISM!!!!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more