This assignment (reflective essay) encourages students to reflect on how a counselling theory
(either psychodynamic or cognitive behavioural theory) relates to their own personality and behaviours. It encourages the student to explore their chosen theory in depth, and link
theory with practice Process:
Consider your own personality and behaviours in light of either psychodynamic theory or cognitive behavioural theory. Write an essay describing the key principles of the approach you have selected and how these could be related to your own life.
Your reflective essay should include:
• a brief overview of the history, principles and goals of the approach
• an explanation of the key concepts of the approach and how they could be applied to your own life experience
• reference to relevant literature, linking your ideas to theory discussed in the unit
1. An overview provided of the history, principles and goals of your selected theory (either psychodynamic theory or CBT)
2. Explanation of key concepts
3. Application of the key concepts of the theory to your own personality and behaviour.
4. Evidence of familiarity with relevant literature and theory
5. Evidence of self-awareness and ability to self reflect
Structure, Presentation and Referencing
1. Main ideas clearly and logically presented
2. Relevant research and scholarship literature used appropriately to support claims
3. Correct academic writing style used, including correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
4. first/ third person writing style is applied where relevant
5. In-text referencing and reference list follows APA referencing style (6th ed.) as set out in the APA website: http://www.apastyle.org/
6. Word count is within + or – 10% of requirement
Academic Level: Bachelor
Document Type: Essay
Subject Type: Other
Line Spacing: Double (Standard)
Font Face: Calibri (Standard)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more