Current Event Paper
Topic describes police brutality.
Response is backed up with at least one scholarly academic article that is recent (last ten years).
The paper ends with conclusions and recommendations. The paper is at least 4 pages in length and includes below Grading Rubic.
Current Event – Grading Rubric
– Current Event Review meets APA/Graduate School standards.
– Paper is organized; each paragraph flows logically into the next paragraph.
– Appropriate terminology it used; writing is clear and concise.
– Proper spelling and grammar is used; sentences are properly constructed.
– Title page includes article name, title, date published, name of writers(s).
– Length of the paper is 2-4 pages.
-A summary of the article; the main purpose of the media is discussed.
– The review includes a discussion of the main purpose (message) of the media and how well the purpose (message) was delivered.
– Strengths and weaknesses of the media are discussed in detail; specific examples are included.
– Citation from at least one (2) other source are provided to underscore the major points discussed in the review.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more