This assignment is one in a progression of assignments that will move you toward your final research proposal. See Resource 1: Final Research Proposal, for information about the final proposal.
Building upon the research question(s) and experimental design method you completed in Module 6, create some hypothetical quantitative data from your data collection method. Write a paper (600 words) that addresses the following:
1. Describe the processes you would use to organize the data to prepare for analysis.
2. What is the level (or levels) of measurement you are using?
3. What processes would you use to inspect your data? What descriptive statistics would you graph and compute for your data?
4. Provide these descriptive statistics on the hypothetical data you have made up for this assignment.
5. Describe what statistical analyses you might use to evaluate the statistical significance of your findings.
Include at least two scholarly references in addition to the textbook in your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more