Compare and contrast one SQL database management system and one NoSQL database management system.
Compare: What is similar?
Contrast: What is different?
Database Management System
(EG: Oracle, MySQL, Mongodb)
(EG: Relational, NoSQL)
– Text, Chapter 5
– Codd : Relational Data Model
– SQL Versus NoSQL Movement with Big Data Analytics, Venkatraman et al
1. Format – Max 10 Points
– Points will be deducted if Required format for essays (see Main Moodle Page for our class) is not followed
2. References – Max 10 Points
– Points will be deducted if references are missing
3. Content – Max 80 Points
3.a (20 points) Word Count: Must be between 700 and 800 words. Points deducted for too few or too many words,
3.b (20 points) Spelling/Grammar: Points deducted for excessive mistakes.
3.c (20 points) Quoted Sources: Points will be deducted for excessive quoting.
3.d (20 points) Your comments and ideas: Points will be deducted if your essay does not include original comments, in your own words.