Below are the steps used in data mining. Please provide why each of the steps listed below are important in data mining:
1. Business understanding
2. Data understanding
3. Data preparation
You must make at least two substantive responses to your classmates’ posts. Respond to these posts in any of the following ways:
· Build on something your classmate said.
· Explain why and how you see things differently.
· Ask a probing or clarifying question.
· Share an insight from having read your classmates’ postings.
· Offer and support an opinion.
· Validate an idea with your own experience.
· Expand on your classmates’ postings.
· Ask for evidence that supports the post.
Discussion Length (word count): At least 150 words
References: At least one peer-reviewed, scholarly journal references.
Classification: Alternative Techniques Assignment
Association Analysis: Basic Concepts and Algorithms Assignment
1) Define and provide an example of Rule Coverage and Accuracy.
2) What are the Characteristics of Rule-Based Classifier?
3) What do the steps to building a rule set consist in a Direct Method: RIPPER?
4) Describe what is used to separate data in Support Vector Machines.
5) Explain the components and the use of the Mining Association Rules.
6) List and Explain the three “Frequent Itemset Generation Strategies”?
7) In Rule Generation, how do you efficiently generate rules from frequent itemsets?
8) In Support-Based Pruning: Most of the ___________________ algorithms use support measure to ______ rules and itemsets. (Fill in the blanks)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more