CIS 420 Discussion 1.
“Ethical Hacking” Please respond to one of the followings:
· Suppose a coworker approaches you and asks what an ethical hacker does. She does not understand the role that an ethical hacker plays in the security industry and assumes that such a hacker intentionally causes damage. Explain to your hypothetical coworker what an ethical hacker is and the fundamental manner in which such a hacker differs from a black hat hacker. Justify your response with an example of each type of hacker and indicate the role each hacker plays in your given example.
· Explain the main differences between white hat and grey hat hackers. Provide a brief example of a grey hat hacker. Describe the role that you believe grey hat hackers play in the security industry and indicate whether or not you believe grey hat hacking is equivalent to ethical hacking. Provide a rationale for your response.
· Comment on and share your views on the Instructor Insight article from the week 1 Unit homepage.
· Comment on any hacking related current event.
COM 201 Discussion 1
Conquering Fear and Ethical Problems
Use what you’ve learned this week to respond to the following:
· Identify your biggest fear about public speaking. Develop a plan to gain confidence and overcome your fear, then explain how you’ll implement your plan.
· What is your definition of “ethical public speaking”? Find an example online of a speech (or a speech excerpt) that violates ethical public speaking according to your definition. Share the link, summarize the ethical violation, and discuss how you’ll avoid this type of problem in your own public speaking.
NOTE: copy work are not acceptable (Free of plagarism)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more