Go to FindLaw’s Website and review one (1) primary and one (1) secondary source of law, located at http://www.findlaw.com/casecode/state.html. Be prepared to discuss
“Legal Research” Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, differentiate between primary and secondary sources of law. Determine the value of the application of such sources within legal research. Support your response with specific examples of each source of law.
- Discuss the major functions of the U.S. Supreme Court. Determine the degree to which law is made stable as a result of lifetime appointments. Justify your rationale.
4 years ago
- Prof. Dan.
- case study
- What year was pokemon invented?
- Pharmacy and Nursing 8
- i’m stuck please assist
- Victim’s Rights
- business idea paper
- ONLY FOR MATH EXPERT 121
- Federal Income tax homework
- For Pro Research Writer only