****NO PLAGARISM, NO THROWN TOGETHER WORK, QUALITY ONLY*****
Write 1,750 word paper covering the following: (EACH ITEM MUST BE COVERED IN PAPER) APA FORMAT WITH REFERENCES & CITATIONS MUST BE INCLUDED!!!!
Pretend that FedEx is expanding the company to Cuba
· Evaluate current global economic conditions in Cuba and their effects on macroeconomic indicators in Cuba.
· Provide forecasts for population growth, gross domestic product (GDP) growth, GDP per capita growth, export growth, and sales growth.
· Evaluate any competitors’ existing production in the Cuba
· Assess sales forecasts in Cuba by using the Federal Reserve of St. Louis’s FRED data, the CIA World Fact Book, World Bank data, World Trade Organization, or other appropriate sources you might find on the Internet or in the University Library.
· Categorize the type of economy that exists in Cuba as closed, mixed, or market. What is the difference between these types of economies and how might this affect your expansion?
· Assess how Cuba’s current credit market conditions, especially interest rates and the availability of financing, affect demand for your product or service and your planning or operating decision for your production in that country.
· Analyze the role of Cuba’s central bank on that country’s economy.
· Compare the availability, education, and job skills of the work force in Cuba. Discuss any additional challenges of international production, such as political stability, availability of government financing or other incentives, threat of capital controls, and exchange rate risks.
· Explain any additional supply chain challenges you anticipate if attempting to make your product in your chosen country and selling the product in other countries.
· Based on the data gathered and analysis performed for this report write a conclusion in which you:
****Create business strategies, including price and non-price strategies, based on your market structure to ensure the market share and potential market expansions and explore global opportunities for your business in a dynamic business environment and provide recommendations.
****Develop a recommendation for how the firm can manage its future production by synthesizing the macroeconomic and microeconomic data presented.
o Propose how the firm’s position within the market and among its competitors will allow it to take your recommended action.
****Recommend strategies for the firm to sustain its success going forward by evaluating the findings from demand trends, price elasticity, current stage of the business cycle, and government.
****Recommend any comparative advantages your company will have over competitors currently operating in Cuba, and defend your position, either for or against, expanding your company’s production into your chosen country based on your research.