1) Define the following terms:
a) Environmental epidemiology:
b) Natural experiment:
c) Descriptive epidemiology:
d) Odds ratio:
e) Relative risk:
2) Explain the work of John Snow using the methodology of the natural experiment.
3) List the reasons why epidemiology is important to research studies of environmental health. What are some of the important limitations of the epidemiologic approach with respect to the study of environmental health problems?
4) Explain how ecologic analysis is used to study the health effects of air pollution. Provide examples of uncontrolled factors that may affect ecologic study results.
5) Describe the importance of the contributions of Sir Percival Pott to environmental health, particularly in the field of cancer prevention.
6) Describe Hill’s criteria for disease causality.
7) Explain the epidemiologic triangle and how it can be applied to environmental health.
8) Explain the difference between descriptive and analytic epidemiology. Provide examples of how both types of study design are utilized in the field of environmental health.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more