Many social workers attempt to implement an evidence-based practice that seems to be strongly supported by research, only to become frustrated or confused when their efforts do not yield the same positive results as the research. This discrepancy can occur because they failed to recognize the differences between conditions in their practice environment and the conditions of the study. Moreover, they may have failed to consider and adequately plan for issues that arise during implementation.
To prepare for this Assignment, using the resources for evidence-based practices (listed below)
· Promising Practices Network. (n. d.). Programs that work. Retrieved October 8, 2013, from http://www.promisingpractices.net/programs_indicator_list.asp?indicatorid=7
· Promising Practices Network. (n. d.). Research in brief. Retrieved November 12, 2013, from http://www.promisingpractices.net/resources_mentalhealth.asp
· Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2012). A road map to implementing evidence-based programs. Retrieved from http://web.archive.org/web/20151010063916/http://www.nrepp.samhsa.gov/Courses/Implementations/resources/imp_course.pdf
· The Campbell Collaboration. (n. d.). Retrieved October 8, 2013, from www.campbellcollaboration.org
Identify an evidence-based practice that may be applicable to your field of practice (Healthcare Social Worker/Mental Health Social Worker). Review two research articles demonstrating the effectiveness of the evidence-based practice. Note any similarities or differences between the conditions in which the evidence-based practice was implemented in the study and the conditions in which you plan to implement it.
Submit a 4- to 5-page paper that analyzes the implementation of the evidence-based practice in your field of practice (Healthcare Social Worker/Mental Health Social Worker) to determine if you can expect similar results to the research. The paper should include the following:
· A description of the evidence-based practice that you selected including:
o The population for which the evidence-based practice is intended
o The problems for which the evidence-based practice is intended to address
o A summary of the evidence from the research articles that demonstrate the evidence-based practice’s effectiveness
· An explanation of any differences between the conditions of the study and the conditions on your practice. Explain the potential impact these differences could have on successful implementation.
· A description of the steps that would be required to implement the evidence-based practice including:
o Any factors that would support each step and how you would leverage them
o Any factors that would limit or hinder each step and how you would mitigate them
· A conclusion that includes:
o Anticipated results of the implementation in your practice setting
o An explanation of whether they will be similar or different from the research results from the articles
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more