Research Paper – Final Submission Instructions
The Research Paper is an assignment requiring the submission of 2 distinct works: 1) a previously submitted research development proposal (a 1- or 2-page document outlining what you hope to research and how you intend to do it); and 2) the Research Paper (the actual 7–10-page work detailing the your research).
Components of the Research Paper:
- The rationale: why the research is needed and what the general area of current concern is.
- Existing research: what is already known about the general area of the proposed research.
- The research Development Proposal.
- A discussion of information needed for the Development Proposal.
Current APA formatting (12 point Times New Roman font, 1-inch margins, double-spaced).
Length of 7–10 pages.
Page numbers according to current APA guidelines.
Third person voice.
Cover page with the proposal title, student name, course name, and instructor name.
These are NOT to be counted in the total number of pages. You must use a minimum of 3 citations from peer-reviewed journals.
The electronic file you submit must be named in the following manner: lastname first initial_submission type (i.e. rp1 for research paper). For example: smithj_rp.doc (this would be J. Smith’s Research Paper).
If you need assistance with writing or current APA formatting, use Liberty University’s Online Writing Center.
- The methods appropriate to collecting the required information.
- The sources of information (size and type of sample, etc.).
- The timescale and sequence of various parts of the research.
- A statement of what you intend the outcomes to be (reports, discussion papers, contributions to theory, materials, etc.).
- Description of who will do what and at what cost (if funding is being sought).
Submit your Research Paper – Final Submission by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday on Module/Week 7.
sample paper for
4 years ago
- Daisy Arabella
- Give a brief but detailed description of the devolutionary forces within each country (like 1 or 2 paragraphs)
- Essay Needed.
- Terrorism and the Approach to National Security
- His 112- unit 8-9
- Health assessment
- Power Point
- Assignment 3: Defining Social Justice
- Integration of Technology
- IT BUDGET PROJECT ANALYSIS
- this poem may have been read in King Henry VIII’s court. How do you think the king and his followers…