What’s Happening in Jitterbug Perfume?
1. There are four main subplots/character groups in this novel. List two or three main characters in each group. (4 groups x 2-3 characters each.)
2. Explain what is happening in Seattle, in about 4 sentences.
3. Explain what Alobar and Kudra are trying to achieve and list their tools and techniques to try to reach this goal. Write your answer in about 4 sentences.
4. What do you think the overall message or theme is of Jitterbug Perfume is? What message or moral does Tom Robbins want us to remember after reading this book.
5. In about 300 words, argue how Jitterbug Perfume is or is not “postmodern”. Use specific references to Klages’ article on postmodernism and examples from the novel (with page numbers) to defend your answer. Treat this like a mini-essay, with a thesis, support from the novel, and support from the secondary source (Klages’ article). Cite your sources in MLA format.
**Write your answer in 3-5 sentences, including direct evidence, quotations, and page references in MLA format. **
Please number each answer as well.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more