Instructions: Write a 300-500 word substantive journal describing how a graduate of the SMC-DL would employ critical and creative thinking to assist with the assessment of an organization.
As you reflect upon this module, think about how creative thinking is related to critical thinking and how a Sergeant Major can benefit by incorporating the concepts to solve problems within their organizations by maintaining awareness of their cognitive biases.
In your journaling process, think about how the concepts of critical and creative thinking could help you assess an organization. Consider explaining the concepts of the three main topics and then illustrate in a example of how you would use as a Sergeant Major.
Post should be:
· Double Spaced the entire paper IAW APA 7th Edition 20
· Standard-sized paper (8.5″ x 11″)
· 1″ margins on all sides
· Size 12 pt. Times New Roman font
· Use flush-left alignment and ragged right; do not divide words at the end of the line.
· Indent paragraphs five spaces (Set the tab key)
· Use one space at the end of a sentence.
· Abbreviations: The first time you use a term, spell it out in full, followed by its abbreviation in parentheses; thereafter, you may use the abbreviation only.
Minimum of 2 references.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more