1. Thoroughly defined the elements of a legal contract using examples from the scenario where applicable.
2. Thoroughlydecided whether or not there was a contract for the purchase of the automobile.
3. Thoroughlyidentified the facts from the scenario which support your decision on whether or not a contract exists for the purchase of the automobile.
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as quality academic resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
3 years ago
- calc 2 web assign
- What is f if
- i need good work..
- A+ Answers
- Create a 2- to 3-page technical architecture document for the Frequent Shopper Program defining the following:
Hardware platform: Describe the hardware environment…
- Value and Consumer Preference
- BUS 600 Wk2 Assignment
- A+ Paper
- Business has always sought to operate in the most efficient way possible. Today technology is one of the most important factors in improving business efficiency. A way of measuring the impact of technology on efficiency is to look at labor productivity
- second draft essay