Each student is to research a current event (no more than 3 years old) that is related to one or more of the Course Learning Outcomes (CLO) listed in your syllabus. You should use academic sources (the Internet, electronic news agencies or journals) to research the current event. An analysis should be conducted on your researched current event (related to one or more CLOs). Each student must create 4 PowerPoint (PPt) slides that includes:
State the CLO(s) selected to address
● A summary of the current event (bullet points on the slide & details in the Speaker Notes)
● A brief statement about the relationship of the current event to the identified CLO(s)
● State, as a manager, how would you apply what you have learned from your research to an organization.
● Include an industry example demonstrating the application of your researched current event.
● Title your PPt document “Current Event to CLO”
● Post your PPt slides for grading (NOTE: Include these slides in your final CLA2 PPt)
● The grade for this ALA (E) will be reflected in your final CLA2 PPt grade.
● Part of the grade will be based on the timeliness of your submission due this current week.
Note: It is expected that you complete this assignment during this current week and submit your slide(s) in the appropriate GAP location by Sunday 11:59 p.m. Do not forget to include your “Current Event to CLO” slides in your final CLA2 PPt due in week 8. Provide your explanations and definitions in detail and be precise. Explain in your own words.
Provide references for content when necessary. Support your statements with eight peerreviewed in-text citation(s) and reference(s).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more