1) George Clinton and Parliament utilized business and artistic concepts from both James Brown and glam rock acts. How did this provide a unique approach to funk music? Are they influential to later acts? Are they still influential?
2) Corporate rock artists realized the potential for maximizing popularity by doing stadium tours rather than smaller, concert halls. How did that increase the perception of living the “rock star lifestyle”?
3) “Show Me the Way” by Peter Frampton is from the first “big album” sales-wise,Frampton Comes Alive. Given his background, how is this a departure from his previous band experience? What instrumentation is used that sounds new in this recording? How does his vocal delivery correspond to the lyrical content?
4) “More Than a Feeling” by Boston is an example of blending blues-rock with progressive rock. How does the instrumentation add to the ebb and flow of the song? Where do believe the “hook” of the song begins? Elaborate.
5) Album Oriented Radio (AOR) represents a major shift in strategy for rock music in general. In spite of this focus on “big album” sales, some of the most popular rock music of the 70’s comes during this time period, including albums like Rumours, Hotel California, and artists such as Queen, Rush, Heart, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Seeger, Boston, Foreigner, Kansas, ELO and Journey. What is your position on the involvement of corporations in art? Elaborate. Does it affect your opinion of these artists or music?
max 300 words
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more