P4. On 1/1/2015, PHIL Company sold merchandise with a cost of $60,000 for $100,000 with 10% down payment and the remaining 90% on the installment basis over 3 years.

P4. On 1/1/2015, PHIL Company sold merchandise with a cost of $60,000 for $100,000 with 10% down payment and the remaining 90% on the installment basis over 3 years. The annual payment will be made at the end of each year starting from 12/31/2015. PHIL repossessed the merchandise from the customer due to default payments on 1/1/2017 when the fair value of the repossessed merchandise was $25,000. PHIL used the effective interest method and 8% interest rate for the installment sales.Insructions:1) Compute the payment per year for the installment sales,2) Prepare any necessary journal entries for the following transactions using the installment sales method.a. For the sale and the adjustment to defer the gross profit in 2015.b. For the payments received in 2015 (record the annual total).c. For the recognition of the gross profit realized in 2015.d. For the payments received in 2016 (record the annual total).e. For the recognition of the gross profit realized 2016.f. For the repossessed merchandise on 1/1/2017.

Order a unique copy of this paper
(550 words)

Approximate price: $22

Basic features
  • Free title page and bibliography
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Plagiarism-free guarantee
  • Money-back guarantee
  • 24/7 support
On-demand options
  • Writer’s samples
  • Part-by-part delivery
  • Overnight delivery
  • Copies of used sources
  • Expert Proofreading
Paper format
  • 275 words per page
  • 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
  • Double line spacing
  • Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)

Our guarantees

Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.

Money-back guarantee

You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.

Read more

Zero-plagiarism guarantee

Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.

Read more

Free-revision policy

Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.

Read more

Privacy policy

Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.

Read more

Fair-cooperation guarantee

By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.

Read more

Calculate the price of your order

550 words
We'll send you the first draft for approval by September 11, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Total price:
$26
The price is based on these factors:
Academic level
Number of pages
Urgency
Order your essay today and save 25% with the discount code: THANKYOUPlace Order
+