ENG Final Draft Submission Deadlines:
Final Draft Word Count and Setup Requirement:
· 250-300 words (plus an APA cover page)
· Double-spaced lines
· 12-point Times New Roman font
WHAT: Compose a brief memorandum or business letter that reflects on your evolution as a writer, researcher, and thinker based on the work accomplished for the Feasibility Report and the PPT Presentation in this course.
HOW: For this memo or letter, you will summarize, analyze, and evaluate your participation in course objectives and assignments, along with your growth as a writer and researcher of business-related projects. The final draft of your memo or letter should contain
· an introductory section that includes a statement of purpose for the Evaluation;
· at least one body paragraph that supports the statement of purpose with specific examples;
· a concluding section that connects back to the statement of purpose.
Use your syllabus and coursework to compose this formal, reflective document. Be specific and use examples to illustrate what you have learned. Here are some questions and points to consider:
1) What changes have you noticed in your ability to create effective written and oral presentations designed for a specified audience, subject, and purpose?
2) How have you used revision (working with early, advanced, and final drafts) for generating ideas, drafting, and developing business-related writing and researching endeavors? What benefit have you found in the revision process?
WHY: A college course should expand and enhance your academic skills, and a college writing course should build upon the writing foundation you brought to the beginning of the class. As promised in our course syllabus, this term you have completed assignments intended to extend skills in the following areas:
· researching and writing assignments designed for a variety of audiences, subjects, and purposes;
· rhetorical appeals and definitions used in business communication;
· personal and collaborative revision and editing proficiency in the service of substantive revision.
It is important to reflect upon these learning objectives and your performance in the course now that the major written assignments have been completed. A Personal Performance Evaluation allows you to do just that.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more