Related to Persuasive Film Analysis (Supersize me) that we did
Film Analysis Viewing Guide
Answer the following questions during/after you watch your film selection.
1.Title of Film:
1. What is/are the central message(s) of this documentary? Be specific. Use examples from the film to support your answer.
2. Discuss the bias in the film (point of view of the filmmakers).
3. Consider the effectiveness of the film in communicating its message. As a tool of communication, what are its strengths and weaknesses? (include both)
4. How do you think the filmmakers wanted the audience to respond?
5. How does this film appeal to the viewer’s reason? Does it use evidence, data, and statistics? Are sources cited? Describe how well you think the filmmakers used reasoning and logic.
6. How does this film appeal to the viewer’s emotions? Again, be specific and explain how well you think the filmmakers used emotional appeals. In other words, how did this film make you feel, and why?
7. What are your overall impressions of this film? Would you recommend it? Why or why not?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more