1) What are the greatest environmental challenges for the Middle East and North Africa? Which is the most serious? Why?
2) Which agriculture system—dry farming, irrigation, qanat—seems most promising to meet future food needs.
3) Which energy sources holds the most promise for the Africa?
4) What are the democratic and economic impacts of the Arab Spring?
5) Describe the arrangement of neighborhoods in a typical African city.
6) Why has resource wealth in Sub-Saharan Africa not translated into wealth for Sub-Saharan African countries and what measures are being undertaken to retain more profits for these countries?
7) Which colonial style of governance was most devastating to Africa.
8) Why would a rural resident of a country in Sub-Saharan Africa move to a city slum?
9) How have/will HIV/AIDS and gender inequalities affect future development in Sub-Saharan Africa?
10) How can cell phones promote development in Sub-Saharan Africa?
11) South Sudan broke away from Sudan in 2011. Explain at least one reason why Nigeria has avoided splintering in this way.
12) How was apartheid implemented in a geographic sense? In other words, what places were specifically targeted by apartheid policies?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more