Please read the instruction carefully…. I have attached the diagram at the bottom…..
1. Add a blue arrow next to the floating object in your diagram to represent the buoyant force on that object. Be sure that it is pointing in the correct direction.
2. Move and resize the red circle so that it is around an object in your diagram that has a higher density than water and label it in the key. (If one is not visible in the image, name something in the key that might be nearby that would have a higher density.)
3. Move and resize the green circle so that it is around an object in your diagram that has a lower density than water and label it in the key.
4. Your floating object is applying a pressure on the water, just like the water applies a pressure on the object. Place a purple arrow near your floating object that represents the force of the bottom of that object on the water. Be sure to make sure it points in the correct direction and has the correct size in relation to the buoyant force (blue arrow).
5. By moving and resizing the red rectangle, highlight the area over which the force of the object is applied to the water.
6. Save your diagram as a PDF or image file and upload the completed diagram below.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more