Write a three. (3) Page paper that answers the following three (3) items using headers to separate each item:
1. Discuss either two (2) civil liberties or two (2) civil rights events. One event must be from within the last two years, and the other may be from the past. Select events that have influenced a sense of social responsibility in the American government today. Provide examples to support your answer. In your response, consider how the events influenced the way state, local, or national political leaders or agencies responded in a socially responsible or ethical manner toward the community. Please cite your sources in APA style.
2. Discuss two (2) media events (past or present) that have positively and/or negatively influenced the public’s opinion of a government agency. One event must be within the last two years, and the other may be from the past. Provide examples to support your answer. Consider how a news story or media coverage of an event positively or negatively changed the public’s opinion (or perception) regarding how responsible a government agency should be towards meeting the needs of its customers (i.e., the American people). Please cite your sources in APA style.
3. Discuss two (2) differences between the Republican and Democratic parties that may have an ethical impact (positively or negatively) on the American people. Provide examples from the past 2 years to support your answer. Consider the different ideologies, values, morals, and/or goals held by the Republican and Democratic parties, and their different views on the ethically or morally right way to govern and make the best policies for the people they serve. Determine if your example presents any type of ethical concerns for or against the public best interest of the American people. Please cite your sources in APA style.
In your research, you cannot use Wikipedia, online dictionaries, Sparknotes, Cliffnotes, or any other website that does not qualify as an academic resource.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include an APA cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are to:
· Identify informed opinions on issues and questions involving the U.S. government, national political processes, policy making, and the notion of democracy.
· Employ terminology used to study political science and American government.
· Distinguish between civil rights and civil liberties in the context of Supreme Court protection of freedom of expression.
· Develop reasoned written and spoken presentations on issues and questions involving the U.S. government and national political processes using information in the course.
· Explain how the federal system of government works.
· Explore different perspectives on issues and questions about the U.S. government and national political processes.
· Describe the importance of an informed, proactive citizenship for the effective operation of the national government and political processes.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in the field of U.S. government and politics.
· Write clearly and concisely about U.S. government and politics using proper writing mechanics.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more