This presentation will also later have a paper so I will come back in a week and have a paper written on this same presentation you will see it in the assignment details I uploaded I also upload a lot of information from the ibis world that you can use to help you complete the assignment I need someone that knows exactly what they are doing here is the assignment
For this assignment, suppose that you work for a consulting firm, and that you have been asked to research a company and make a presentation to your client.
For the presentation:
1. Choose a major U.S. company, ( I choose Johnson & Johnson)
2. Research the company and the market(s) in which it competes, and
3. Prepare a presentation of 10-12 PowerPoint slides (with detailed speaker notes).
Using information from the business press, AIU’s Library, IBIS World, and the Internet, address the following in your slides:
· Describe the firm, include such information as its:
o products or services
o annual sales, and
o market share (this information is readily available in the IBIS World database.)
· Describe the market(s) in which it operates.
o For instance, does it operate within an oligopoly or monopolistically competitive market, a perfectly competitive market, or is it a monopoly? (Choose the closest fit.)
· Does it operate in only one region of the United States? Does it operate nationally or internationally? Explain.
· Who are its competitors?
o Give a brief overview of the other businesses in the market that it competes against.
· Identify and explain at least 2 economic concepts that this firm seems to use to its advantage.
o Examples might include product differentiation; attainment of economies of scale; advertising; whether the firm is regional, national, or international; and so on.
· Please include an explanation of how any significant recent events or changes in this market have affected this firm. Examples are mergers and acquisitions, technological change, legal issues, whether market demand is expanding, and so on.
· Provide your evaluation of how this firm might better respond to the challenges it faces.
Present your information, with appropriate pictures and graphics, in a PowerPoint presentation.
· Your presentation should consist of a minimum of 10 slides of content, and the following: a title slide, an introductory slide, a conclusions slide, and a references slide.
· Use at least 2 sources when researching information to support your argument. Remember to use credible, current sources to support your presentation. Use APA reference and citation formatting for the sources that you use. Place citations on the relevant slides with 1-2 slides at the end for your reference list.
· The main topics or bullet points should appear on the slides with supporting visuals, while the Speaker Notes area (the box located at the bottom of each slide that allows you to type in notes) should be used to go into more depth regarding these main topics.
· Notes Boxes: Make sure the notes include information from the sources you have discovered in your research. This is a very important element of your assignment because it will provide both you and your audience with supporting explanations that the bullet posts simply cannot convey.
Please note the following:
· These slides will provide you with a map that you will use when you prepare your paper submission for Unit 8.
· By doing careful research now, taking good notes, and organizing your presentation well, you will make your Unit 8 paper much easier to write.
The following offer information to help you with your research:
· IBIS World Industry Reports are an excellent source of information for this assignment. IBIS World Reports are available through AIU’s Library in the Find Articles and E-books section of the e-Resources area.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more