” IT security ” PPT
The project presentation should demonstrate knowledge in the chosen area. The presentation should be formatted as follows:
1. 12-point font using Times New Roman
2. Use APA style correctly throughout the presentation
3. Use correct grammar and punctuation
4. Format correctly and consistently
5. Include a cover slide, introduction slide at the beginning of the presentation
6. and a conclusion slide at the end of the presentation, and a reference slide using APA format at the end of the presentation.
7. Number all slides beginning with the cover slide as page 1
8. Utilize 10 references from scholarly sources…do NOT use Wikipedia (one source can be the textbook)
9. Cite references within the presentation using correct APA format
10.Include a minimum of 16 slides which will include the cover and reference slides
11. Include at least one figure or one table in the presentation and format in APA style
12. Highlight your knowledge of technology by including transition and animation
13. This will be automatically submitted to turnitin.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more