1. Plan your speech, considering what your introduction, main points, and conclusion will include. The introduction includes my key message (thesis). *Speech must be original and written for this assignment; plagiarism of any kind is strictly prohibited.
2. Organize your speech, following the structure of Monroe’s Motivated Sequence. Your speech should include an introduction, body, and conclusion. The introduction should contain your key message. The body should cover your main topics and support to back up your main points. Make sure that all support is relevant and from credible sources. Your conclusion should summarize your main points and provide a call to action.
3. Create notes or bullet points that you can refer to while presenting your speech. 4. Use selected sources that are credible and support that is relevant. Aim for a speech that is 3 to 5 minutes in length
1. Think of an effective way to incorporate a PowerPoint presentation that will be relevant to your purpose and message and will enhance your speech.
2. Doesn’t matter how many slides as long as your presentation coincide with your speech to keep your audience engaged.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more