Prepare a 2 page (not including title or reference page) idea paper on any topic of interest mentioned in your assigned textbooks.
Choose your own favorite topic related to the course objective.
Paper organization will include:
Relevance and Significance.
References (at least five).
Topic: Computer Software Security
• Examine the scope, domain, and components of organizational security policy and planning.
• Define and profile IA infrastructure.
• Investigate asset management and develop a plan for business continuity.
• Assess legal and regulatory compliance requirements within an information assurance security policy.
• Appraise access controls, operations security, and network security within the operational and technical domain of information assurance.
• Analyze IA principles and practices for application security and system software security.
• Appraise and conduct operational risk assessment and audit.
Evaluate the ethical issues related to Information assurance
See attached Document for how to write proposal
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more