Performance Critique Paper
Description: A paper that analytically critiques a live, professional or college level, theatrical production (no films, video, TV, or otherwise recorded performances; no high school threatre productions).
1. See a fully produced play and take notes during intermission and after the performance.
2. Write a 1400-1750 word essay
3. Follow this organization structure:
a. Introduction: states the production concept of the performance.
b. Paper body: write separate sections that describe how the set design, costume design, lighting design, and acting style either contributed to or undermined the production concept.
c. Conclusion: State (1) whether or not the production concept was successfully achieved and (2) if the performance was a worthwhile or successful work of art.
4. Scan and paste an image of the ticket or program from the production that you saw to the last page of your essay.
1. Use 12-point, Times New Roman Font
2. Margins no more than an inch left and right, top and bottom.
3. Double spaced
4. Use language concerning the elements of performance that have been discussed in readings online discussions, quizzes, exams, and other materials provided by the instructor. These elements of performance include: set design, lighting design, costume design, and acting.
5. Follow the order of essay organization that is provided in the assignment instructions.
1. Make sure to follow the essay organization structure given in the assignment instructions.
2. Make sure to follow all the guidelines offered in the assignment expectations.
3. Ask the professor well in advance of the due date if clarification is needed.
4. Meet the word count minimum (1400 words).
5. Do not plagiarize: this will most likely result in failure of the entire course for academic dishonesty.
6. Remember to scan and paste an image of the ticket or program from the production that you saw to the final page or your essay. Failure to do this may result in your paper not being accepted by the instructor, due to lack of documentation that you actually saw a live theatrical production.
7. The theatrical production that you see must include the following elements of performance: set design, costume design, lighting design, and acting.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more