1. Complete Problem 14.1 on page 290 of the course text. Next, work the problem again using the following variables: project yield annual net cash inflows are $10,500 for the next five years; interest rate of 16.5%, and the initial investment of $33,000. Calculate the net present value of the cash flows and the IRR for the project using the Excel spreadsheet formula. Explain the concept of Net Present Value.
2. Complete Problem 16.4 on page 329-330 of the course text . Next work the problem again using the following variables: The selling price is expected to be £350 per tonne for the first three months and £360 per tonne thereafter. Variable costs per tonne are predicted as £100 in the first quarter, £120 in the second quarter, and £130 in the last two quarters; and salary and wages do not increase in the last two quarters. The rest of the assumptions are as listed on problem 16.4. What is the cumulative cash flow at the end of Quarter 4? Be prepared to paste your worksheet for this problem into the OAES.
3. Read the entire article “Framework for TQM to Achieve Business Excellence” and answer these questions:
1. List the 18 elements of TQM.
2. Identify the enabler area for each item on Figure 2, page 1218 of the article.
3. Using Table 3, describe the largest gap between theory and practice in the organizational systems area. What do you think about this gap?
4. Based on the study of 10 notable authors, what must be present so that TQM initiatives can be regarded as successful?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more