White, M.D., Goldkamp, J.S., & Campbel, S.P. (2005). Beyond mandatory arrest: Developing a comprehensive response to domestic violence. Police Practice & Research, 6(3), 261–278. Retrieved from http://web.a.ebscohost.com.lib.kaplan.edu/ehost/detail/detail?vid=3&sid=bb21bb6c-3464-4e64-9742-0798cfabaef9%40sessionmgr4004&hid=4206&bdata=JnNpdGU9ZWhvc3QtbGl2ZQ%3d%3d#AN=17717996&db=a9h
The California Police Department attempted to provide a more comprehensive response to domestic violence, through innovative law enforcement, clinical, and prosecutorial partnership called FIRST, Family Investigative Response Services Team. What do you consider the favorable points about this program? Would you consider using this program in your state? Why, or why not?
100 or more words. I have attached the article that needs to be used.
3 years ago
- kim woods
- contemporary World History – Post 1945: HIS
- Communicating the Change for ford vs general motors
- History Assignment
- Sociology Class College – Extra credit
- Tree Top Company – cost of units manufactured and Work-in-Progress
- 4 page paper Business Ethics
- hydraulics class homework