Read the following TWO attachments and answer the following questions.
– Make a list and cite each of the eight fallacies that the narrator teaches to Polly in “Love Is A Fallacy,” defining each fallacy and briefly explaining how it works in the story.
– Next, write your own example for each of the eight fallacies from the short story.
– Then, write two short paragraphs. First, write a paragraph about which fallacy you see most commonly; it could be among friends, in the media, or in any speech by a politician. Alternatively, you may describe the one you personally have been committing without being aware of it.
– Review your work with a peer before you submit it, if possible. Exchange drafts and comment on the personal examples offered for each of the fallacies. Are they accurate and logical examples?
– Finally, please write a paragraph or two of reflection on what you gained by learning about a few of these logical fallacies. How might you apply what you’ve learned to your own life?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more