Follow the guidelines already provided for reflection papers (200 words, double spaced, Word doc). Choose from one of the following prompts below and reflect, do not report.
1. Reflecting back on Heraclitus and Parmenides, what makes for the identity of a thing? Is it the way it changes over time or is it the way that it stays the same?
2. What do you make of Kant’s claim that we never reach the true nature of something? Do you agree that all we ever reach is the way things appear to us or can we reach some form of ultimate reality?
3. Which form of metaphysics did you agree with the most and why?
4. Reflect on some key aspect of Plotinus or Aquinas. What did you take away from them?
5. How did you grow a greater appreciation for art after the class on beauty? What did you think of art before this?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more