Final Research Paper: The course research paper is a formatted APA paper. It is 12 pages, double-spaced. Paper length requirement is 12 pages of content from Title Page through References. The Research Paper is worth 10% of the final grade.
The Final papers will contain a title page, abstract, introduction/topic paragraph, summary/conclusion, and reference page.
Research paper topics can be on any course-related topic in the field of Information Governance Concepts, Strategies, and Best Practices.
Assessment Rubric for the Research Project Student:
• ______ Virtually free of grammatical and typographical errors
• ______ Neat and scholarly presentation Content:
• ______ Identifies and provides appropriate details on all the components of the project
• _______ Met content requirement
• _______ Demonstrates scholarly research skills
• _______ Documents sources accurately and appropriately
• _______ Citation format IAW APA Manual 6th Edition
• _______ Writes in a sustained, logical, coherent, and scholarly manner L