This assignment is made up of two components: a chart/matrix and an essay.
1. Select a thought, action, or emotional behavior you want to change.
2. Design a chart/matrix with the following delineated columns: date, time, situation, emotions, thoughts, and consequences.
3. Record a minimum of two incidents per day for one week regarding the desired behavior for change.
4. Analyze log at the end of the week. Notice any repeated thoughts/emotions. Is there a connection?
Write an essay (1,000 – 1250 words) about a thought, action, or emotional reaction you want to change. Consider the following:
1. Reaction to the experience.
2. Is there a connection between repeated thoughts and emotions?
3. Which logical errors were you committing?
4. How will you implement change in thoughts and/or behavior?
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more