Inmates at the prison you work in like the drug program because it gives them extra perks that they cannot get anywhere else. It is important that the inmates not malinger in order to gain access to the program because it is limited to those with actual addictions and those who desire a real recovery.
- In 5–7 paragraphs, address the following:
- In your own words, define the term malingering.
- Do you feel it is important to screen out malingering inmates who only want the program for the perks? Why or why not?
- Regardless of your stance on the question above, how would you be able to screen out malingering inmates?
- Besides perks of enrollment, what other strategies do you feel would be effective in enticing inmates to enroll in drug abuse and addiction treatment programs? Explain why?
- What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of individual counseling for drug abuse and addiction on incarcerated individuals? Explain.
- What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of group counseling for drug abuse and addiction on incarcerated individuals? Explain.
3 years ago
- Prof Andrew
- LDR 531 Week 2 Assignment – Creating a Plan for Positive Influence Paper
- Protecting Children from Harmful Food Marketing
- Math Homework need it tomorrow work it out in detail please of how you got calulations 7 problems 7 dollars
- Performance Eval
- MKT 571 Week 5 Complete (Version 4) A+ Graded
- quality standards
- Quick Response Questions
- Multiple choice questions for basic medical language